2014.07.05+06 David to headline Daytripper and Groove Festivals in Ireland

Discussion in '2014 June/July - UK and Ireland' started by Rena, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

2. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

Are these in the middle of nowhere? Too lazy to google. (I assume Rena's already booked flights)

3. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Lol! Sorry to disappoint but I have always been too old to do festivals. Even if it's DG. :)

5. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

I'm not into festivals but it's family friendly so we're gonna go and take the kids (8 & 4 yrs) and they can't wait for their first live DG performance. I have them brainwashed!

Lou

davidcotyalex, Marcel and JackieJo like this.
  6. nevermind

7. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

I'm breaking down and going to the second weekend of acl............of course I am vip'd with thath and spanish gold ;)

8. nevermind

9. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

Festival gigs can be great. Especially those late night ones with a big crowd. There's something there that you just don't get at some club or concert all or whatever. They can also be terrible, short etc.

nevermind likes this.
  10. nevermind

JackieJo likes this.
  11. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

12. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

image.jpg

KirstenH and Julian like this.
  13. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

David was totally up for it at groove festival...... Really lively performance. My highlight was Forgive, he gave it everything. My voice is gone, bones ache, headache from the "fizzy" drinks but totally worth it !!! I seen him & band in hotel lobby afterwards having a beer & it was great to see them enjoy their drinks without any hassles. I've got the festival bug, kids loved it too xxx