2014. August 21 - Red Butte Garden - Salt Lake City, UT, United States

Discussion in '2014 August September October - USA' started by Rena, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Everything about the 2014. August 21 - Red Butte Garden - Salt Lake City, UT, United States gig can be shared in here.

There will be a presale held at 10:00 am MDT on April 28 on the davidgray.com website.

2. Helen_Can

Helen_Can Member Grayhead

Good luck to everyone with this chancey process tomorrow morning, may luck be with you. I will be online at 9:59am with fingers crossed, as both the date and venue seem very auspicious to me. :)
    :0))
    Helen

3. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

huh we just decided to do thath at the hollywood bowl on the 10th with glenn hansard and iron/wine...........then we have thath red rocks headlining on aug 15.............do I hear aug 21 anyone??!!!

4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Good luck with the presale everyone!

5. Helen_Can

Helen_Can Member Grayhead

Thanks Rena, just got mine. Nice and easy... :cool:

Seneca likes this.
  6. dtscott

dtscott New Grayhead

Bought my presale tickets yesterday for Salt Lake! No issues as long as one uses Chrome.

Went to DGs concert at the Palace of Fine Arts in S.F. First DG concert we've been to. It was a great concert!! He was spot on...looking forward to Salt Lake City. :):)

nevermind likes this.
  7. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Dtscott - welcome to the board! So glad you enjoyed the SF show. SLC should be great!

8. dtscott

dtscott New Grayhead

Thank you Wolfie.
    Dtscott:)

9. davidcotyalex

Fyi this date popped because of the venue ........ Details to come soon but needless to say we have a big summer tour ahead of us here in the states. :p

Eileen likes this.
  10. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

Summer tour. Can't wait to see what other locals show up :pompus:

11. davidcotyalex

From what I gather a lot......something to the effect of "we'll get to those cities we haven't been to." :)

Saintsfan and Eileen like this.
  12. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

That will be great for those fans who can not travel far away from home. And for those who can, the chance to see him in locations and venues (Tacoma) they never thought about going to. ;)

wolfie likes this.
  13. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

I'm diving deeper and deeper into the Gray sea everytime I hear the new version of the other side and see how David and the band get more and more into the music!

This "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeeeeah" "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeeeaaah" is far to crazy!!!!

Video is low quality - audio isnt bad ;) Big thanks to @Helen_Can for the video!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    nevermind and JustNat like this.
  14. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

wow, wow, wow, to hear that arrangement in person must have been amazing. I don't know how people can be chatting it up during something like that.

nevermind, JustNat and John like this.