2014. August 9 - Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN, United States

Discussion in '2014 August September October - USA' started by Marcel, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Everything about the 2014. August 9 - Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN, United States gig can be shared in here.

Just want to add that this gig will be streamed live, info from http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/07...t-first-names-announced-yahoo-and-live-nation

Following the announcement of a year-long partnership in April promising a concert a day, Yahoo and Live Nation have revealed the artist line-up for the project's first phase.

Kicking off with Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday 15 July, other names on the line-up include Kiss (19 July) Jurassic 5 (23 July), The Kooks (8 August) and David Gray (9 August).

The 365-day series of events hopes to create a more convenient, on-demand experience for those unable to see their favourite musicians live.

Fans can register via text and email for calendar alerts from Monday 14 July with the concerts viewable via iOS, Android, mobile web, desktop and select Smart TV platforms including Apple TV and Xbox 360.

Justin Timberlake, Usher and John Legend are due to be expected to the line-up in the later stages.

Make sure to put it in your diary !

Marcel.

2. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

I just watched the first Live Nation concert, live stream, Dave Matthews Band. Really well done, just want to remind everyone of the DG concert Aug 9. If anyone misses it, these concerts evidently will be archived for a period of time. Lots of great artists in the lineup. I so wanted to attend the Ryman concert and wasn't able to get the tickets , this is just fantastic I'll be able to see it after all!

3. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

And make sure to rip the sound! :D

4. VickiC

VickiC Active Grayhead

Just noticed that both John Smith & David Kitt are opening for this show, per davidgray.com. Has anyone seen them play together before? I'm getting so excited - it's been since Baltimore Oct 2012 since I've seen him - too long! And I won't have to worry about rushing to post a setlist here because you can all watch it, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Any thoughts on how the live stream impacts the set list for Nashville?

Sent from meeemy iPhfone using rhTapatalkrnreeysseeexxedenpjghsdeewqtnr tyrermawrltryy

6. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

seeing that he played kangaroo yesterday, of all things out of nowhere, i don't think it'll affect anything.

7. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Shocked by kangaroo.

Sent from meeemy iPhfone using rhTapatalkrnreeysseeexxedenpjghsdeewqtnr tyrermawrltryy

John likes this.
  8. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Yes!! But a positiv! Kangaroo is such a great live song - as I know from live recordings. Last boat to America would be a blast played live in the US ;)

I will stay up - 4am in Europe - and will be with you all over the sea ;)
    Need a bit support by you guys there - as lasts week !! :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  9. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Yeah, Kangaroo came out of nowhere. Can't say I'm a fan of that one!

Have a great show! I'll be watching!!

Eileen likes this.
  10. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

:happy: I'll be watching too !

11. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

[​IMG]

RosalieEP likes this.
  12. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Flood warning in Nashvegas. Gonna be epic show. :)

RosalieEP likes this.
  13. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

It worked !! :D I am awake :eek: I'll be there with you! :D

@cdcase: Are you there??:eek:

14. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

@John. Yes. Almost dry. :)

John likes this.
  15. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

@cdcase: Then have a good show man!! Oh god - flood warning?? Lucky that you are almost dry ;)

16. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

See you ^^ Stream is online!

17. carmel59

seems like a great audience already!! fantastic acoustics!!!

wolfie and John like this.
  18. RosalieEP

Just saw Vicki singing along to Girl Like You, right?

19. carmel59

a 2 step version of snow in vegas!!! how cool is that!!!

20. RosalieEP

Turn on the piano Mic!!

John likes this.