2015.07.23 Lucerne - Blue Balls Festival - KKL

Discussion in '2015 Europe' started by Main, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Main

Main Active Grayhead

YES!! I woke up to VERY good news! David will be playing at the Blue Balls Festival in Lucerne on the 23rd of July this year! The concert hall at KKL is legendary and the acoustic is incredible. I have had the luck to see David there once before. And let me tell you: you don't want to miss this!!

I don't know yet when the tickets will go on sale. Am going to try to find that info now.

wolfie, KirstenH, RosalieEP and 2 others like this.
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

David will perform at the infamous Blue Balls Festival in Lucerne Switzerland on July 23.

Tickets will go on sale today at 10 am CET.

More info and ticket link on Blue Balls Festival's website.

nevermind and Main like this.
  3. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

KKL. The best venue there is for seeing David.

OMG.

I highly recommend going to this one concert even if there is only one you can go to this year. Go and watch the footage on Marcel's youtube channel and you will see what I mean.

KirstenH, RosalieEP and Main like this.
  4. Main

Main Active Grayhead

YES!!! Seen him there once and it was THE BEST sound EVER!! We haven't planned our summer holiday yet, so we'll just have to make certain that we are here on the 23rd of July! SO EXCITED!!

nevermind likes this.
  5. Main

Main Active Grayhead

6. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Wooohoooo!!! I got 3 first row tickets!! :D:D:D

7. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Same here. Front row. So excited about this show!

PS I merged the threads so everything on the topic will be easier to find.

8. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Wow, that is nice! Congrats to you both!! :)
    Bit too expensive for me ^^ Hopefully he comes to germany/holland again this year :)

nevermind and Rena like this.
  9. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Cool! See you in Lucerne!

Thanks, John :)

10. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

I'm in! I've seen David two times at the KKL and it was obviously that he loves this venue!

11. Main

Main Active Grayhead

First row is actually third row. Before Row number 1, there are 2 rows called "A" and "B". Seats were not for sale. I don't know why. :wideyed:

12. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Mhmm, that is strange!! Maybe for Vip-Packagesholder? Otherwise for people in the government :D

13. Main

Main Active Grayhead

I thought so too, but then I checked that (by acting as if I wanted to buy a VIP package) and saw that those rows were not available for that either. Mystery! ;)

14. nevermind

Strange indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Last guess from my side: You can win them in a radio lottery?!
    But I hope for you guys, that it's just an error and you sit there in the 1st row!!! <3

Rena likes this.
  16. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

I have found this quite irritating as well.

Therefore I tried for a fake VIP booking and was offered row 3 so my guess is that the mysterious rows A and B won't even be there for that one show. Probably those seats can be installed for special occasions but won't be for this one. If I remember correctly we were sitting at an row 1 last time and not at an row A and there were no more seats between us and the stage.

Edit: I have just sent them an email. We will find out soon.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    nevermind likes this.
  17. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

And the answer is:

"Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse am Blue Balls Festival.
    Die Sitzreihen A + B sind während dem Blue Balls Festival nicht im Saal. Die Plätze in der 1. Reihe sind die vordersten Plätze im Konzertsaal."

For our English speaking members: This means that as predicted rows A and B won't be installed for David's performance and row 1 will indeed be the front row .

Yes!!!!!

Main, John and nevermind like this.
  18. nevermind

Good news! :)

19. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Very good indeed! Thanks for clearing that for us, Rena! :)

Rena likes this.
  20. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Well well well, I will come to Lucerne as well :) I've found a good seat in the second row ;) As I said, it's a bit too expensive - but London is cancelled because I'm too unlucky :D
    It's great to see you all there!