23rd November 2014 Café Gloria Cologne, Germany

Discussion in '2014 November December Continental Europe and UK' started by John, Sep 30, 2014.

1. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Dancing With Both Feet Off The Ground!!! That song is brilliant! I wrote him before in all social medias to play this!!! When dreams come true.. It was great to meet you all! See ya tomorrow! Maybe he has read it ^^

Btw @Rena, here is the real setlist (I guess Niamh was boring before the concert :rolleyes:):

IMG_1649.JPG

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

John

RosalieEP, ak11 and Main like this.
  2. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

3. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Thanks for the setlist, Rena! It's definitely high time for a full European tour!

From DG's Fb site:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    wolfie likes this.
  4. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Wow, reading this and seeing this makes me even more excited for Zurich tomorrow!! :D

5. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

It was such a blast last night... David was in such a great mood... seldom seen before. It was a great pleasure meeting Rena, Marcel, John and your friend (Simon?). I hope he enjoyed his first concert ever. More details, fotos and videos when I find the time for that...:rolleyes:
    Until then have fun in Utrecht tonight:D

Love, Birdie

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

First that nice foto my hubby made of us, from left: John, me, Rena and Marcel

Attached Files:

Marcel, Rena, nevermind and 1 other person like this.
  7. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

And David Kitt

Attached Files:

Rena and nevermind like this.
  8. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Some of the nicer ones

Attached Files:

wolfie, KirstenH, Rena and 2 others like this.
  9. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Birdie, Rena and nevermind like this.
  10. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Now three days after the date, I am still completely under the impression of the concert. David was so nice, so funny, so communicative - much more than I ever expected him to be. And, yes John, we did it: we made my hubby a full grayhead;). He was absolutely blown away by Dave's live performance. Who ever would not be??????????

Love, Birdie

RosalieEP likes this.
  11. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Yeah, cologne blew me away! It was a special gig - about 2 1/2 hours full of David in an incredible and brilliant mood! The gig was a bit more special then Utrecht for me. Look at the setlist....
    Dancing was the highlight for me!! he performed it solo and said that playing this song is like sitting hours in front of a painting by Mark Chagall..

So this picture here might be his source of inspiration:
    [​IMG]
    It's called "Over The Town"...

Great to hear that your husband is now a grayminded person as well!! Suman, my nepalese friend said, that the concert was one of his greatest experience in his life!!
    And I'm glad that the concert was so special with Shine, Hospital Food, Dancing With Both Feet Off The Ground and Babylon as solo part!!!

Cheers

John

Birdie likes this.
  12. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

So it all went out fine for everyone of us........ I am glad that Suman liked it so much. Please send him my greetings and best wishes when you meet him next time.
    And still there is that funny thing about Niamh's Setlist........... How could she do that to it???? It is a sacrileg!!!!!!!!!
    Really, someone should tell her not to do so. Once she fits into the dresscode and not wears one of these incredible skirts, she ruins her setlist:banghead:

Love, Birdie

13. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

And - by the way......... I got a short video shot in Cologne of David doin' the Jagger for us......... when I find time during the next few days I'll load it up here:D

Love, Birdie