April 24, 2014 Wilshire Ebell Theatre, LA, CA

Discussion in '2014 April/May - USA and Canada' started by davidcotyalex, Apr 1, 2014.

1. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Thanks so much for the very first review of a "Mutineers Tour" concert! :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen likes this.
  2. nevermind

Kari, Saintsfan and Eileen like this.
  3. nevermind

"Laughing Gas" live at the Wilshire Theatre!

Kari, Lara, Eileen and 1 other person like this.
  4. tony

tony Active Grayhead

thank you for the report wolfie! i really enjoy your gig posts.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  5. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Wolfie , you lucky girl. And well deserved.

To hear the new album , live and for the very first time must have been a mind blowing experience . Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

This sounds like you lucky people in North America are in for a real treat. So great.

Kari likes this.
  6. nevermind

Thanks for the set list, Wolfie!

Btw,way too short ;):D:rolleyes:

7. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Wow !

I should have been there :D

So glad Wolfie went there and reported back here for us all, well done girl !

Was just about to post the same video as Nevermind... LOL

Instead here is Babylon:

More later !

Lara and Eileen like this.
  8. tony

tony Active Grayhead

Whoa... Wolfie is A GIRL? :eek:

Kari and Tinab like this.
  9. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

we need those gender symbols back. At first I thought dca was some angry housewife

Rena, Eileen, Lara and 8 others like this.
  10. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

O yes ak, the operation was quite successful, he even grew a beard so these hormones are working really well..

:rolleyes:

Eileen, Lara, KirstenH and 1 other person like this.
  11. nevermind

LMAO! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

First thing I checked this morning and if I thought I was excited before it's nothing compared to now. Thanks so much Wolfie! Are you making it to boston?

Set list looks wonderful and I can't wait to hear it!

Kari likes this.
  13. tony

tony Active Grayhead

Lmfao

14. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

LOL, this thread has taken such a hilarious turn! Too funny, tony and ak!! I can't sleep and now I can't stop laughing.

Nevermind and Marcel - thanks for the pictures and videos. I have to believe there will be some videos put up of some of the new stuff, too. If ever I wished I was a taper it was a night like tonight.

I am going to let everyone take over reporting for the rest of the tour. I imagine there are lots of people going to all the rest of the shows. I'm already sick of me so I know everyone else is, too. :) But, yes, Tina to your question.

I keep thinking about how David must have been thinking/feeling as he and the band took the stage tonight. The nervousness, hopefulness, pride, etc... I can't imagine, really. I actually think it was a brave thing to come out in LA and play the new album - most of which the majority of people there had never heard. The same goes for the other nights of the tour. David was working - he laid it all out there in LA. Sweat was just pouring down. Years of hard work and then the moment when it went out live. Such a cool thing. Everyone going to shows whether here or in the UK or down the road, for that matter - just sit back and enjoy and savor it all.

Kari, Eileen, KirstenH and 4 others like this.
  15. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Whoa!! What an amazing experience, Wolfie! So glad you were there and able to tell us about it. Unreal! I can't wait to see what surfaces from this tour. Wow wow wow!

And LMAO AK!

Eileen likes this.
  16. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

See you there Wolfie! And I never grow tired of your reviews

Eileen likes this.
  17. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

Even Babylon is different (not sure if it was like that on the sounding out tour already). Very cool.

18. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

what a great way to wake up this morning, new music and your hilarity!!!!

19. Saintsfan

Saintsfan Member Grayhead

Thank you, Wolfie, for letting us have some vicarious pleasure. Love the mental image of DG giving it all !

Marcel and Eileen like this.
  20. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

How could anyone get sick of wolfie?!?!? Your reviews are the perfect blend of technical and emotional...don't stop! It's perfect you were the one there tonight, the first night. Thanks for sharing!

Rena and Marcel like this.