April 27, 2014 Pantage Theatre, Tacoma, WA

Discussion in '2014 April/May - USA and Canada' started by davidcotyalex, Apr 1, 2014.

1. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Now that is a fantastic review, it should be published to promote his new album!!

Sarah.j, Tinab and Kari like this.
  2. jan

jan Member Grayhead

Hi Tina... Ive missed all you guys too...:) I've been lurking trying to get caught up on all these show updates...lots to take in...glad to read you are on the road again Lolipop girl. ;)

Tinab and Kari like this.
  3. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

This lollipop girl is hitting the road in the morning for boston! Still waiting to meet you though and still thank you for the CC rare ones

jan likes this.
  4. Kari

Kari Member Grayhead

Thanks carmel, I was in a rush writing it so glad it's not to gibberish lol xxx.

Sarah.j and carmel59 like this.
  5. Sarah.j

Sarah.j New Grayhead

I have to agree with Carmel59, Kari your review was so full of energy and excitement. incredible job, and yes it should be highlighted somewhere. You have always given such great honest, happy kind reviews. They always make me feel like I was part of the show.Loved your description of how you felt hearing the songs soar to you for the first time. Gave me a good visual of what I will be seeing at the show. And i could just see David up on stage veins popping, sweat flying, giving it his all lol. I sure hope Boston gets some bloody good mental insanity, I'm ready for it all!

Eileen, Kari and carmel59 like this.
  6. Sarah.j

Sarah.j New Grayhead

I wish there was a triple like button...Kari my dear, your pictures are fantastic...but your videos are the BEST. Not even going to ask how you pulled this off. The videos turned out fantstic for having to be sneaky getting them. I think I speak for a huge crowd and say...love you girl. Well done. Wish I could squeeze your little self right now. I can not stop watching these videos. And not to be rude but---- there is a lot of lip licking, booty shaking and hip jerking in these videos. A little elvis inspired David lol. I couldn't stop laughing at parts. But most of the time I have been in awe at how beautiful these new songs are. I was up all night pushing replay. David is so inspiring and his live shows from watching these videos seem to be undeniably outstanding. now I want to go to as many shows as I can possibly make it to.
    You have made us all very happy Kari, Thanks again for the videos and wonderful insight.

Eileen and Kari like this.
  7. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

those are all his happy musical parts!!!:woot::woot:

Kari and Sarah.j like this.
  8. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Thank you for all the videos and pictures, @Kari. Your pictures really reflect the intensity of the performance.

As for the videos I will refrain from watching any of those before seeing David perform them live in June. But I now I know where to turn to afterwards :). Thank you so much for taking the risk so we all can enjoy!

jan, Kari and Sarah.j like this.
  9. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Thank you Kari for sharing your review, photos and great videos! Much appreciated!

Sarah.j and Kari like this.
  10. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Here is the whole take of Kathleen:
    Great quality!! :) ****ing awesome!!! :eek:

:rolleyes:

I loved Kathleen since David played it for the first time -but this version beats them all ! This is pure magic... :nailbiting:

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  11. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Not sure if this was posted before:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Eileen likes this.
  12. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

Oh sweet memories ! Thank you John, I remember this night well.:)

John likes this.