April 30, 2014 Manhattan Center Grand Ballroom, New York, NY

Discussion in '2014 April/May - USA and Canada' started by davidcotyalex, Apr 1, 2014.

1. scb

scb New Grayhead

2. iamseanharrison

iamseanharrison Member Grayhead

This is great. Thanks so much.

Can't believe people pay for the privilege to go and talk over a performance, so rude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Yeah, no shortage of talkers at that show. Happy to have another show with the new music to listen to so thanks, scb, and welcome to the board. :)

jan likes this.
  4. jan

jan Member Grayhead

5. Raymond

Raymond Member Grayhead

Thnx for sharing!! Wow what a superb version of Kathleen :wideyed::woot: (finally without the disturbing or too loud voice of Lisa..) who is singing here the second voice? Niamh? like it!

6. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

@Raymond: You are perfectly right! Firstly, in my opinion it is the most beautiul version of kathleen! Just well done from David and the band - it sounds so fresh, powerful and emotional ! WOW!
    Secondly - yes it's Niamh. For me she has the perfect voice to support David. She is like the cream on top of a big cake :D

Btw:
    Here (LINK) is a link I posted earlier with a good quality video of it. As I wrote before: "I loved Kathleen since David played it for the first time -but this version beats them all ! This is pure magic... :nailbiting:"

Last edited: May 21, 2014