Asheville Sept. 2012

Discussion in 'Tours 2012' started by carmel59, Jan 27, 2014.

1. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

"Where the Love Is" Hearing this for the first time in person was…….well, the video speaks for itself..

John and RosalieEP like this.
  2. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

:) Yes indeed!

carmel59 likes this.
  3. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

The entire show was awesome. I love how this song engulfed the room.

carmel59 likes this.
  4. RosalieEP

That's exactly what it did. It's not often a new song no one in the room had heard before becomes the highlight of the entire show.

5. RosalieEP

I took a few pictures at this show I figured I'd put up here for posterity. I had a great, clear shot of David the whole time, but was so close up and had a giant person diagonal to me that I actually never saw Tim at all and only got the occasional glimpse of Robbie. In addition to the Where The Love Is video that was posted above, I also took video of Say Hello, Hold On to Nothing, Late Night Radio/FSN, and Falling Free, which you'll be able to see poking around my YouTube account.

Attached Files:

carmel59 and nevermind like this.
  6. carmel59

Fantastic!!! I was in the balcony, end seat, to the left with an unobstructed view. On a corner, and it was perfect. No one in the way, experienced the audience in a wonderful way from above.

RosalieEP and JackieJo like this.
  7. carmel59

I love this song. What will happen to it. Could it surface on a future cd?:rolleyes:

8. bfeekes

bfeekes New Grayhead

Wish I could of been there for that song. I remember when that got posted, it was on repeat for a few days.

RosalieEP likes this.
  9. Felty

Felty New Grayhead

I was at this show. Great show! Does anyone happen to have the setlist?

RosalieEP likes this.
  10. RosalieEP

I posted a photo of the setlist above. The difference I can see right off is that they played an extended Say Goodbye instead of Nemesis/Nightblindness. Oh, and the solo was Falling Free. Other than that it seems about right.