Can't upload profile pic

Discussion in 'Help' started by Main, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Main

Main Active Grayhead

I am trying to upload a profile pic and I have made certain it is 200x200, but it doesn't work. It does not appear in the window and then I cannot close the window anymore and I have to close the whole tab.

Can this be because I am using Google Chrome?

2. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Hello again,

I mainly use Chrome too and that should work... But I had one user ask me the same question and later he realized he did not finish the registration, did you try and change your avatar after you fully finished your registration by clicking on the link in your e-mail ?

If so, do you get that blue little button in the bottom right corner that says "change avatar" ?

We will get this sorted, no worries... :D

Marcel.

3. Main

Main Active Grayhead

I just tried again and it still won't work.... hmmmm... I did get the blue little button that says "Edit avatar". And clicked it and then a window opens that asks me whether I want to upload, link or use a standard (or so, can't remember the wording) avatar. I click on upload, choose a pic, that I have re-sized and click open. The file name doesn't appear and from then on, that window is frozen and I have to close the whole tab / forum.

4. Marcel

That is no good, but let me have a look at it for you :D

Can you pm or mail/facebook me the picture and I will see if I can find what goes wrong and file a bug.

Thanks !

Marcel.

5. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Yup, thank you :)

6. Marcel

All done !

Have a great day :)

Or a gray day ...

Marcel

7. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Thank you very much! :)

8. DG4President

DG4President New Grayhead

I seem to be having the same problem Marcel. Mind taking a look whenever you get a chance? I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Marcel will look into this when he returns from his well deserved family vacation :)

10. Marcel

Can you PM or email me the picture and I will look into this.

cheers !

11. DG4President

DG4President New Grayhead

Just sent over a PM with the code for the picture. I appreciate your help with this Marcel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Marcel

No worries, all done now !