Change in Band Line-up?

Discussion in '2014 November December Continental Europe and UK' started by cart1984, Oct 7, 2014.

1. cart1984

cart1984 New Grayhead

Hi All,

Ive just been checking John Smith's website and it seems he's going to be touring at the same time as the european/uk leg so looks like the band line-up will have to change?

Has this been mentioned anywhere? Will Neill come back?

sixstringedman and nevermind like this.
  2. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Nothing heard about yet ! John is an important part of the band and I think that only Neill could replace him properly :)

3. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Interesting point, well spotted !

I have not seen it anywhere else yet, and lets just say you might be right :D

Cheers

sixstringedman likes this.
  4. sixstringedman

sixstringedman Member Grayhead

Huh... interesting to see that! Good eye.

5. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

I knew he wasn't going to be a long-term part of the band, but I didn't know his departure was coming up already. I'm glad his own music is making waves, but hate to see him go. He has really added something special to this tour.

6. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

The mystery is solved:
    John Smith has changed his tour dates!

Dear folks,

Due to matters entirely beyond my control, I have to move some of my winter shows around. I know this will be a headache for some of you, a breeze for others. All original tickets will remain valid. If this re-shuffle forces you out of the picture, please let me know and I’ll find a way to compensate somehow.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Hate to mess you around.

Smith x​

Rena, wolfie and RosalieEP like this.
  7. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

pretty sure it was a one year deal if I recall correctly