Cork Opera House - Cork - Dec 4, 2013

Discussion in 'Tour 2013 in Ireland Sounding Out' started by Rena, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Thanks for sharing Marcel! That's the one we affectionately titled Force of Nature 2 years ago, right?? Interesting title. Bright Eyes and Miracles (good)/AdNauseam (bad)...a little contradictory and complicated just like him :) Beautiful song!

2. Main

Main Active Grayhead

I enjoy reading your reviews. Thank you! Also thanks for the link to SoundCloud. It makes my heart swell to hear David sing live.

3. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

hey guys sorry have been a little in and out this week as I work through the rehab of this new hip.............it goes slow and steady!!

I still prefer "force of nature" for this song.........ad nauseum sounds like something rob would have suggested lol and bright eyes too obvious - my opinion - and who really cares what the name is??!! I always thought this was the better of the three new songs he introduced at sundance in jan 12 so very good memory lara - just about two years ago

interesting that this and dancing with both feet are still hanging around and look to be on the album - I am glad to get both of these - would be kinda disappointed I think if snow makes it

anyway thanks for the link...............here is its debut back at ascap cafe - those two tremendous gigs in the middle of sundance with lisa hannigan and ingrid michaelson on the bill - and then david solo acoustic as the headliner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3dVXmufo4U