Curious about old forum?

Discussion in 'The Old Retired DavidGray.com Forum' started by cdcase, Jan 10, 2014.

1. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Why did it go away?

Not complaining about new forum, just wondering why it went away?

2. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

they shut it down for reasons somewhat unknown

in retrospect and now seeing everything we have here it is absolutely a good thing they shut it down - it was a travesty to DG's greatness to have such a crap operation going on in his name

whether the technology (which clearly was incredibly outdated) or the management of the board it was very mediocre if you ask me

I don't think we can express enough gratitude for the work Marcel has done here - as someone who they included as a consultant just to be nice but has seen what has gone on since the get go I for one will be forever grateful for the effort. :angelic:

Lou, DogearedCarrie, John and 3 others like this.
  3. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

I agree - totally. But I really miss the contests and competitions for some signed stuff, or the giving away of tickets, or the chance for members to get the best tickets in the presale before they go on sale officially. Also the fanshop! And I'm not sure if David watches this forum as he watched the forum under his own hand and name.. I would even love an inclusion to the official site - but of course under Marcels and Renas management. But in all cases THANKS to Marcel and Rena for their intensive work on here!! :)

Rena, Marcel and nevermind like this.
  4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

John, presale tickets and the shop items are still available from the davidgray.com site and will remain to be as far as I am informed.

And regarding this forum here. Just stay tuned. Who said there won't be any competitions for signed stuff and anything at some point in the future :)

JackieJo likes this.
  5. DG4President

DG4President New Grayhead

So glad to see this forum up and running. I see some familiar names from the old site. Good to see some us have found our way over :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Klilycat

Klilycat New Grayhead

:D So happy to see a new forum! I was lost when the other one shut down..It took me awhile to come across this one but I'm back!

nevermind, Rena and Marcel like this.
  7. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back ! :D

Klilycat likes this.
  8. Klilycat

Klilycat New Grayhead

Thanks Marcel!

9. squtternutbosh77

squtternutbosh77 New Grayhead

It took me a few months, but I finally got around to getting on here to the new forum. Thanks to everyone who worked hard putting this new place together.

Rena, Saintsfan and JackieJo like this.
  10. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

Hi SQ. Glad to see you here.:)

11. Saintsfan

Saintsfan Member Grayhead

SQ is here!