David Gray does the Jagger

Discussion in 'Live Performances' started by John, Aug 7, 2014.

1. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Haha, funny video found in YouTube: David does the Jagger!!

2. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

dancer2.gif now that's priceless, didn't know he had the moves!!!

I can't stop watching

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Crazy Canadian, Julian and JackieJo like this.
  3. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

He wants to hit the clubs. Been seeing a lot of moves on this tour and it has been such fun.

4. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Thinking about all the vids I've been seeing during the last weeks, I think he has found some kind of new selfconfidence. Never before there had been so many moves up on the stage. Really nice!

Love, Birdie

Margaret and JackieJo like this.
  5. RogerFla

RogerFla New Grayhead

'My oh My' is the song that really blew me away (Merriweather 8/7). David is on top of his game. The entire show was incredible.

6. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

He did it again. Please Forgive Me! I love to see his new self-confidence on stage.

Maybe he takes to much drugs.. - I think that because he said that his music is like a drug for him ^^ :D

Margaret likes this.
  7. carmel59

I love to dance and I love watching this, so much fun!!

John likes this.
  8. Saintsfan

Saintsfan Member Grayhead

This is SO not the Foundling tour !!!! The world needs some joy and happiness at the moment and he is giving it to us in huge quantities...

carmel59 likes this.
  9. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

I love it! That's so cool!!! I even say that this really sexy, and because I am a girl, I may say that :shy:. I've been following his tour diary on twitter, and I so enjoy these "new" sides to be seen at him. Last update was about (salad) dressing in the dressing room. Fine work:joyful:. Hope he stays that way and will be able to keep that vibe and that fitness he needs for it. Has anybody seen the vid of the ice buckett challange of the ALS fund? Look for it on David's Twitter channel or on youtube.
    Have a joyful time, all of you!

Love, Birdie

10. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

I've just noticed that it's on Instagram now, too.

Love, Birdie

11. highaltitude

highaltitude New Grayhead

This was the night or two before I saw him... I guess you just never know what to expect!! LOL I love it when he gets into the "zone"!!!

John likes this.
  12. highaltitude

I read someplace that he has a nip or two to relax and loosen up before going in stage...I can so see this possibly being the case. I am a great dancer when I'm 2 sheets to the wind...

13. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Funny to read your words, but you should not believe everything that's written somewhere... Believe me when I say, he's got to be completely sober when he goes out there!

Love, Birdie

14. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

It is true that he loves to take two pins of Vodka before going on stage to minimise his excitement - he wrote it himself some weeks ago during the LiveNation Q&A. But I guess it's normal for him to drink that amount of alcohol, so he is got to be sober ;)

John

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    highaltitude likes this.
  15. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Ah, I don't know... You know, I got the idea, that David sometimes puts people on the wrong track intentionally. But if it would really be true, he's got more problems than I knew before, and maybe even more than he knows himself....:eek:

Love, Birdie

16. carmel59

With his moves like Jagger he'll metabolize a couple shots in no time. The times I've seen him he hydrates with water also.

17. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Well, you know the advantage of vodka is that you can't smell it and it is as clear as water....:oops:

Love, Birdie

18. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

As far as I know they try to stay healthy as f**k:

And they make their own salad dressings... ;)

highaltitude, KirstenH and carmel59 like this.
  19. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Like it is said "one part of me sober, one part of me high"...:hungover:

Love, Birdie

John and KirstenH like this.
  20. highaltitude

I mention what I read and immediately get shut off...hmmm.. I guess its because Im new to the forum. Not new to DG though....lol