David Gray does the Jagger

Discussion in 'Live Performances' started by John, Aug 7, 2014.

1. highaltitude

highaltitude New Grayhead

I knew I read it too!!

2. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

I just watched this video three times.. It makes me really happy to see him dancing like this - I think everyone who saw this live knows how it feels like ^^ I think only Jagger himself and David may and can dance like this.. ;) :rolleyes: :oops:

JustNat and RosalieEP like this.
  3. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

AND I LOVE ROBBIE IN THE BACKGROUND :D :D

4. highaltitude

John..yes, I agree. I think that perhaps since Clune (as much as I love him) isn't stealing the spot light, it gives Dave more of a chance to "Shine"!! When I saw the Mutineers tour it really seemed like the whole lot of them had loosened up a bit and found their groove :)

John likes this.
  5. highaltitude

It definitely makes me happy watching the videos as well. I call it Dave's Happy Dance :)

John likes this.
  6. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Love that--- Dave's Happy Dance!!!! so contagious

highaltitude and John like this.
  7. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

"Dave's Happy Dance" is the perfect name for this!! Thank you! If I meet David on some of his next shows I will tell him of that ;)

carmel59 and highaltitude like this.
  8. Crazy Canadian

Crazy Canadian Member Grayhead

Jumpin' Jesus, holy cow.... love it!!!!! What a difference in the stage presence.... hot stuff... go DG go!!!

carmel59 and John like this.
  9. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

fun to watch that again, add that primal scream, do Dave's Happy Dance and I think we can solve a lot of problems.:p

John likes this.
  10. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Well, I would love David joining Jimmy Fallon for a Wheel of Musical Impressions..

But damn - the Jagger has already been done perfectly.. :/ But Dave would be great! ^^