David's Taping Policy for 2014?

Discussion in 'Tours 2014' started by Franksgiving, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Franksgiving

Franksgiving New Grayhead

Good afternoon fellow gray heads!

I am a taper looking to tape DG this year. I have searched the interwebz for a taping policy, but to no avail. Do any of you know the policy, and if there is one? My next step will be to have my go message his Facebook page. (I don't have Facebook)

Thank you to anyone for your help.

2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

You can find his taping policy on www.archive.org . Search for David Gray. The official statement on there has not changed in many years. So taping live performances and sharing for non commercial purposes is still alright.

Of course the venue may have a stricter handling of the matter so you may want to take this into consideration. From DG's point there is nothing against it though.

Please come back and share with us.

Best, Rena

3. Franksgiving

Franksgiving New Grayhead

Thanks for responding back Rena.

I've also checked the archive, and his archive page about a taping policy. I assumed nothing had changed, but wanted to ask. I had my girlfriend message his Facebook page to get information as well. This would be my first time taping him, and I am always excited to tape someone new.

If I do get to tape, it'll be on the archive/ bt.etree.org and I'll post a link here.

Thank you.

John likes this.