Dec 13 2016 London UK Cadogan Hall

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour Europe/UK' started by Rena, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

All the info about David's concert on Dec 13 2016 in London UK at the Cadogan Hall can be posted here.

Presale tickets will be available from David Gray.com/tickets

tomorrow September 21 at 9.00 am BST.

Good luck!

Edited to add the presale link: Presale DavidGray.com

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    nevermind likes this.
  2. Helen_Can

Helen_Can Member Grayhead

YES!!!!!

nevermind likes this.
  3. marko65

marko65 New Grayhead

A long shot I know but does anyone want to swap my pair of tickets for the 13th for a pair for the 14th - my tickets are stalls Row D .

4. marko65

marko65 New Grayhead

Unable to swap for Wednesday so have 2 tickets for sale for Tuesday 13th - Row D stalls - purchased via DavidGray.com - cost was £145 including booking fee - only looking to recoup purchase costs - can travel to deliver but only 50 miles from Ipswich - Thanks - Mark

5. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Sorry, I'm looking for tickets for Wednesday too. You could try listing yours on the twickets website if you haven't managed to sell them yet.

6. marko65

marko65 New Grayhead

Many thanks Oakie - listed on Twicket and sold within 10 mins ! Will be looking as you are for Wednesday tickets - good luck

7. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

@marko65 10 minutes!! Well he is a popular fella. If you come across any additional to the tickets you're looking for I'd appreciate a shout, and I'll do the same for you. Good luck! :)

8. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KirstenH and Oakie like this.
  9. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Such a good gig. Wish I'd got tickets to tomorrow night too!!

10. sixstringedman

sixstringedman Member Grayhead

[​IMG]

From what I can read, for a set list, consider me completely jealous. Lead Me Upstairs... Coming Down. Seems like a heck of a show! Loved the video clip they posted on Twitter of Lead Me Upstairs. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erzengelbob likes this.