Dec 5 2016 Berlin Germany Passionskirche

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour Europe/UK' started by Rena, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

All the info about David's concert on Dec 5 2016 in Berlin Germany at the Passionskirche can be posted here.

Presale tickets will be available from David Gray.com/tickets

tomorrow September 21 at 9.00 am CEST.

Good luck!

Edited to add the presale link: Presale

Public sale will start on September 23 at 9 am CEST.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

I am very excited about this concert. This is an exceptionally nice venue. It's an old church and we have seen many great concerts there.

3. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

David to play the Passionskirche ! WOW! So looking forward to this!

Rena likes this.
  4. Main

Main Active Grayhead

There is a chance Hubby and I will be there! We have had Berlin on our list for city trips for a long time... time to get there and in combination with a David Gray concert... I am pretty sure he will not be able to resist! :D

5. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Wow... tickets are VERY reasonably priced! :)

6. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

And Main, the venue is in a great location with lots of restauranmts and cafes nearby. And the venue itself - it's lovely. So hop on over : )

Main likes this.
  7. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Am ready to get our tickets! :) Am rediculously excited!

8. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Got them! WOOOHOOOO!!!

9. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Wooohoooo indeed : )

See you there!

Main likes this.
  10. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

The presale is sold out now.

11. nevermind

See you all there! :)

Main likes this.
  12. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Wow, I am so glad I was able to get tickets while at work. I had to tell my boss "not now, I am buying concert tickets! I'll be right with you!" :D ( I did inform her an hour earlier that I would be trying to buy tickets, so she was warned and she had absolutely no problem with it. :) )

See you all there! :cool:

13. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Attention all those wanting to buy tickets in the general sale: Do not use the link provided by davidgray.com - on the site you get from there it still says sale will be starting soon.

Tickets are available already on Eventim right here.

14. nevermind

No (more) tickets currently available!

Rena likes this.
  15. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

16. Aviv

Aviv New Grayhead

My partner and are a long time fans fo David (even walked down the aisle to his music). Looking for a pair of tickets, any one got them?

17. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

So tonight's the night!!!

I am so excited about this concert tonight. I did not even look at any of the reports about the American tour because I want to hear this all fresh and new. Not long now!

18. nevermind

After so many years David finally found his way back to Berlin again. What a beautiful and intense evening at this wonderful venue. He obviously enjoyed himself on stage and of course Berlin was enthusiastically celebrating his return after such a long time ! Special thanks for playing Songs To The Sirens! That was amazing! Thank you David! Please come back soon!
    Last but not least it was great to meet again some nice grayheads from the forum: Marcel, Main and her hubby and Rena :). Hope to see you all soon again!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From DG's Fb site:

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Main, carmel59, Marcel and 4 others like this.
  19. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Babylon! Oh my. What a transition this song has made. This was unearthly touching and beautiful. Baby, I miss you more than you will ever know. Yes!

I am very busy this week so sorry for not posting a full review just yet. I will certainly do so tomorrow .

Just this much - I am totally overwhelmed by David's performance last night. I refrained from reading anything about the US shows so that first show would be a surprise for me. I have to admit that I had high expectations for a solo acoustic performance. David did not only meet those - he totally outdid them and he did so by far.

To me last night's performance was beyond words but I promise I will find some tomorrow.

This was wunderschön. Danke David. xx

Main and daveeliver like this.
  20. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

That's why we keep DG around. So happy to hear the one man musical army killed it again.

John, Rena and daveeliver like this.