Dec 9 2016 Bochum Germany Christuskirche

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour Europe/UK' started by Rena, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Ging mir genau so. Bin bei 100€ aus der Auktion ausgestiegen. Hast du David schon mal live gesehen? Ich bisher 2 mal. Wäre jetzt echt geil gewesen - Solo. Aber zuerst fand ich niemanden der mitgehen wollte, und als ich mich entschieden hatte allein zu gehen war es ausverkauft. Ich ärgere mich schwarz!!!

Love, Birdie

2. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

3. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

OK aber was ist deine Antwort ? o_O
    Versuche es doch sonst über Pm!

4. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

Ich, glaube ich, auch zweimal. Das letzte Mal 2008? in Köln - geniales Konzert!
    Ja, genau das Problem hatte ich dieses Jahr auch! Da hab ich mich so gefreut, dass ich jemand gefunden hab der mitkommt, will bestellen und zack Pech gehabt...

5. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

Sorry, keine Ahnung warum das so abgehackt kam.

6. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Hab dir ne pm geschickt. Gibt zu viele hier, die unsere Konversation auf deutsch nicht verstehen und wir wollen ja niemanden ärgern!

7. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Schau in deine Inbox !

Love, Birdie

8. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

Hello!
    My english is not the best, sorry for this!!
    But is there someone who has a ticket for Bochum to sale?
    Best wishes,

Natascha

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  9. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

So folks, whoever might still be thinking about going. Go and get a ticket. No matter how much they may ask for on the reseller sites - this!!! is worth the price multiple times.

After what I have seen David do in Berlin I would pay any price to get a ticket for Bochum. Fortunately I already have one : ) I can't wait to jump onto a train on Friday morning and get there.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  10. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

Just a general request if its ever remotely possible, if he plays "Smile" i'd be eternally grateful if there was any form of recording. I've been chasing that song forever. Enjoy the show folks.

11. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

So guys, due to some work thingie I will not be able to make it in time for this gig.

So if anyone needs a ticket (face value) let me know, the ticket is in the responsible hands of Rena who will be at the show.

Enjoy !

12. Erzengelbob

Erzengelbob New Grayhead

First of all I have to thank all the people who have made it possible for me to see this awesome gig.

What can I say to the show, I mean look at the set list, I thing it says all. Three hour of pure energy and passion.

I had so many goosebumps this evening and met a lot nice people.

Greetings Tobias

13. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

What @Erzengelbob said! Epic gig with a stunning setlist and a wonderful crowd. David gave everything he had and he was of course breathtaking!
    It's always icing on the cake to meet our old and new friends from the forum! Hope to see you all soon again @John an his lovely family, Natascha and @Erzengelbob...

[​IMG]

From DG's Fb:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Main and napinavy like this.
  14. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Oh no, so sorry you had to miss it! :(

Marcel likes this.
  15. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

Yes, it was a gorgeos evening in Bochum with wonderful, celestial music and many nice people! Thanks for it!
    Hope to see you all soon.

Natascha

Erzengelbob likes this.
  16. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

These are mine. A treasure to share!

Until now it was hard to find words to describe this evening! Awesome. Stunning. Amazing. Beautiful.

I'll try to get some sentences together..

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017