Find, sell and swap your 2014 David Gray tickets here.

Discussion in 'Tours 2014' started by Rena, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Have you got a spare ticket for one of David's shows or are you looking for one? Can't go on the set date and want to swap for another? Decided at last minute or you learn a day before the show your best friend can't come after all? Very often there would still be a way if only others knew about it.

This is the thread to post your offers and enquiries.

Please note:

• From fans to fans only, no commercial sellers.
    • Only face value or below will be accepted. All offers that exceed face value will be deleted by the forum crew.
    • Please communicate directly via pm, this thread is just for the info.
    • Please edit your post and let everyone know the ticket has found a new home. This will avoid disappointment.
    Good luck!

Rena x

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

So, sadly a dear friend can't go and there is one spare ticket sitting in my email, now looking for a good home.

It's from the presale, Thursday Feb 6, row 9 and face value is 34.25 British Pounds.

It all happens at the box office but I will be there myself and we can meet before we go in.

Please send me a pm if interested. It would be a shame to let this ticket go to waste.

Edited to say that the ticket has found a good home.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    nevermind and davidcotyalex like this.
  3. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

oh my..................

nevermind likes this.
  4. Harry B

Harry B New Grayhead

Looking for two tickets to any of his london shows. Please get in contact!

5. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Our new user Sharon has two tickets available

-->
    Hi, I have 2 spare tickets available for the show on Thursday night. They are block d row 2
    I paid £68 for the tickets .
    I wouldn't like them going to waste so if anyone is interested I would meet up before the show to hand the tickets over.
    -->

Send me a PM and I will get you in touch with her.

6. Florida Bound

Florida Bound New Grayhead

I just got 2 tix to NYC show April 30th and I don't think I can go. Would love to swap for west coast tix or any other US shows.

Justin likes this.
  7. Stephen Dayton

Stephen Dayton New Grayhead

Looking to see if anyone would have a lead to finding wheelchair accessible seating for David's NYC or Philadelphia shows. I'm a die hard fan and unfortunately that show just sold out way too quickly. Let me know if any of you find something!

8. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

I did check and it is entirely a venue thing. I guess I would reach out to them? Shame as I know in the UK or at least London the venue is required to hold handicap stalls until a week out and then they release.....that was my stroke of luck to see ford as i caught it at just the right time when I rang about tix - fourth row right. brilliant.

good luck!

9. rjrorchid

rjrorchid New Grayhead

I would like to buy 2-3 tickets for the show in San Francisco at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. I got shut out of presale and public on sale. If any one has extra tickets for sale at close to face value let me know.

10. JDub

JDub New Grayhead

Sorry for the late notice, but I have 2 single tickets available for the Boston, MA show (Saturday, May 3rd). BALLFT and BLARGT. PM if there is any interest.

11. Mantaray

Mantaray New Grayhead

Desperately seeking 2 floor seats for Philly! Got bumped out of the presale and just gave up but I soooo wish to go!!

Ed

12. Teemto

Teemto Active Grayhead

I have 1 ticket available for DG @ Royal Albert Hall 24th June. The seat is in the ARENA, row 9.
    Selling at face value, pm me! :)

13. Illuminate

Illuminate New Grayhead

I have one ticket for tomorrow's gig at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. Block H Row F. Good centre-ish view! Ticket for sale at face value (£38.50). PM me if interested :)

14. meshell

meshell New Grayhead

Hello, Sorry for the short notice but I have a spare ticket for tomorrow's (Thurs July 3rd) gig at The Lowry, Lyric Theatre - Manchester. Circle, row E, seat(s) 28. You would have to meet me at the box office to collect. PM me if interested.

15. daveeliver

daveeliver Member Grayhead

Would love to buy the ticket off you, will try and send you a pm
    Thanks Dave

16. daveeliver

daveeliver Member Grayhead

Ticket now sold and bought. (for another Leonard Cohen fan!!!)

nevermind likes this.
  17. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

I think these Leonard Cohen fans have a really good taste in music! IMO!;)

18. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

A friend has one spare ticket for

Tuesday July 8 at Colston Hall in Bristol. It's an excellent seat - Row C seat 26.

She would sell for face value of course and will be at the show so the ticket can be handed over in person.

Please send me a PM if interested.

19. Dave

Dave Member Grayhead

C25 here ... was it something i said?

Rena, nevermind and Marcel like this.
  20. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member