Find, sell and swap your 2014 David Gray tickets here.

Discussion in 'Tours 2014' started by Rena, Feb 2, 2014.

1. rabiahc

rabiahc New Grayhead

Hello. I have a ticket for August 4 that I can't use. It is up for face value and I can transfer via TicketMaster's Ticket Exchange.

Section 204, Row C, Seat 12
    $70

I am fine with Venmo, PayPal or Cash if you happen to be in NYC prior to July 25 and prefer that payment method.

Luckily I'm catching him in Nashville but still bummer not to go in NY too.

Just contact me if you are interested. Thanks!

2. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

@rabiahc I moved your post here so people looking for tickets will notice it

Cheers

3. JanaRose

JanaRose New Grayhead

NYC August 4, 2014 - 2 tickets section 202, row M, seats 13 and 14. I paid $92/tix, will sell for $50 each. Accepting PayPal, will FedEx tix upon receipt of payment. Please contact me at:
    janarose67@gmail.com

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  4. saw9

saw9 New Grayhead

I have two tickets for the NYC show at the Theater at MSG on August 4 that I can't use. They're great seats - Section 201, Row D. Will sell them for face (92.20 each) + shipping.

5. Bill

Bill New Grayhead

I have a single ticket for the Theater at MSG on 08/04. Seat is in Sec 200 Row H. Center section, near soundboard area. I'm unable to make it into the city for the show. Please contact me if you could use the seat. Paid $92 for it, will sell for $50.

I am in Massachusetts, but I will mail/Fed Ex ticket to you immediately.

Bill
    bhoy02263@hotmail.com

6. Spinny4thoughts

Spinny4thoughts New Grayhead

I'm looking for single tickets for Nashville--if you have an extra, please let me know. Many thanks!!!

Bill, really wish I could make it up to NYC and take that one off your hands... = (

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  7. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

I have and extra ticket for Charlotte. Row 4, off to stage left.

8. Michael4370

Michael4370 New Grayhead

I have five tickets I can't use for the Greek Theater in Hollywood. Face of course... Section B, Row G, 14-22.... PM me.. e-mail is crushme22@yahoo.com

9. Kathy

Kathy New Grayhead

I have 3 single tickets currently available for the Nashville show. Two are on the main floor and one is in the balcony. We had plans change and now aren't able to go.:( Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out.

10. Bryan

Bryan New Grayhead

I have a pair available for New York 8/4 in Section 102, Row J. They're PDF tickets so I can send right away, and just looking for face value plus fees of $204.80 via Paypal. I've only decided not to go because of the Red Bank, NJ show added for October, which is only a five minute drive from my home and easier to manage. Please email me at brindner@gmail.com or PM here if interested!

Thanks!

11. Achtung Bubba

Achtung Bubba New Grayhead

Single ticket for DG @ Ryman in Nashville, Saturday, August 9th, face value.

Two options:

1) Balcony: BAL-15, Row K, Seat 11, $72 - would be my preference in selling
    2) Floor under the balcony: MF-6, Row N, Seat 8, $50

This is shorter notice than I would have liked, but I wasn't able to find a friend or family member to go with me to Nashville. I AM glad to see the DG forum moved and didn't disappear entirely, and I wasn't a frequent poster at the old forum.

For the Ryman presale, it didn't appear that my first purchase went through, so I went ahead and purchased a second single ticket and ended up with both. I have ticket insurance and can get a refund, but I would MUCH prefer selling the extra ticket to another fan, even at just face value and not accounting for fees or anything.

My preference would be to sell the balcony seat, but I'm flexible. I'll be attending the show Saturday either way, so we can exchange in person.

PM me if you're interested: thanks!

12. Mantaray

Mantaray New Grayhead

I've got two tickets from the pre-sale for tonight show in Philly at the Tower. Sick kids, can't go. Theyre in orchestra Row J Aisle and seat next to it. Actually had these same seats before, coincidentally. Killer. getting rid of the the pair. Pick up would be in S. New Jersey, in the Marlton/Cherry Hill area. Lemmeknow. Cheers

Face value, of course

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  13. Stanford Vann

Stanford Vann New Grayhead

Two second row stage right tickets to the August 11th show in Raleigh, NC. Paid $140, Make me a reasonable offer. Phone 252-287-6066.

14. Seneca

Seneca Active Grayhead

Given the amount of tickets left, and the numbers remaining on stubhub I'll be surprised if you get back what you spent, as those 100+ tickets start dropping in price within the next 48 hours. :(

If you do that's great. But if I'm right and no one bites with a reasonable offer, I'll take them off your hands with an admittedly unreasonable offer.

In other words, let me know if no one brings you a reasonable offer and you still find yourself wanting to get rid of the tickets. If you're forced to sell significantly cheaper than you bought, it would at least be better a fellow grayhead than some shmuck on stubhub ;)

15. Spinny4thoughts

Spinny4thoughts New Grayhead

Hi Kathy--
    Just now seeing your post. I was able to get a row D seat for face from Stubhub last week. Really sorry I'm not able to help you (or Bubba) out. Have my fingers crossed for you both...!

16. Stanford Vann

Stanford Vann New Grayhead

Sold!! Thanks Nelson. Enjoy.

17. texafornian22

texafornian22 New Grayhead

Howdy Folks,

Have a great extra tix for LA show, Center, A row R. Sell for face-value. Really just want to see the show with a real fan!

Send me a message if you want to join me!

18. aaronpitcock

aaronpitcock New Grayhead

I have an extra single ticket in Section 100 Row L for the Cincinnati show on Saturday, August 16th. I can meet you in Cincinnati Tuesday 8/12 (I'll be in town for the baseball game), before the show at Riverbend, or just FedEx to you before Saturday. Please email aaronpitcock@gmail.com if interested. Looking forward to hearing the Mutineers songs live!

19. Jeff

Jeff New Grayhead

Due to a family illness we're unable to attend tonights show in Chicago. I have two great tickets available for Section 105 Row J Seats 16 and 17. Paid about $200 for the pair. Best offer!
    email me at directorjeff@yahoo.com

20. RogerFla

RogerFla New Grayhead

Looking for one ticket (1) for the Pittsburgh, PA show, Benedum Center 10/10/14. Preferably Grand Circle or Zone A.