Limited live recordings Dublin Sept 2017 available for pre order

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Rena, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Hi everyone there seems to be a rare opportunity to pre order some rare live recordings of David's upcoming shows at National Concert Hall in Dublin. There are different bundles available.

https://davidgray.pmstores.co/

It's a strictly limited edition so preorder seems to be a wise choice.

VickiC, nevermind and cdcase like this.
  2. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Merry Christmas to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napinavy and nevermind like this.
  3. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

After only about 50 years when Pearl Jam started to issue live recordings soon after a gig, DG will pamper his fans the same way! I appreciate this really after all this years!

VickiC likes this.
  4. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Ordered mine!! Can't wait for Tuesday night too see him in the flesh too xxx

5. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Only just seen my email and quickly ordered! They're selling out fast!!

And Lou; I'm so envious! Have an amazing time :)

6. Jim G

Jim G New Grayhead

it was so funny because i was just thinking a day or so ago how much i wished he would release something like thousand miles behind with songs with from tour, then today i get this email. ordered a 3 disk best of. cant wait for it to ship

7. WhereIfall2013

WhereIfall2013 Member Grayhead

Too Right he should be releasing live music from the acoustic shows, the shows recorded and available on archive.org now prove that. They should have been doing it from the start in my opinion(just look at Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers), certainly as I am sure for the acoustic shows it's a low risk, low cost revenue stream for them. Nice to see they are doing it properly through these 'Live Here Now' guys.

Ordered the 3 shows CD pack. Can't wait until and I am blasting them out DG for all of Malta to hear ;)

8. Bec1

Bec1 New Grayhead

Down to 287 for full package. To all those lucky to be going, enjoy for me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Cheers

10. chris johnson

chris johnson Member Grayhead

I preordered my set yesterday. His live performances are my favorites. Also got my tickets for the Boise show. Can hardly wait! My friend and I are combining our road trip from Seattle with a dog show in the same city on Saturday.

11. jturtles

jturtles New Grayhead

These will be awesome. Debating which to order. My first thought was to order the Best Of, but I know if I do there's going to be a song he did one night that I really want that's not on the album. I think I may way and see what the setlist are for all three shows. So glad they're recording these.

12. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Anyone seen setlists from the shows?

13. Jim G

Jim G New Grayhead

hes been posting screen shots of the setlists on his instagram. if you don't already follow him you should

cdcase likes this.
  14. jturtles

jturtles New Grayhead

Anybod know what it means when he puts songs in parentheses? Is it just there in case he feels like doing that song at that point? Maybe skips them sometimes?

15. VickiC

VickiC Active Grayhead

Yes, that's exactly what that means. I'd guess time probably has something to do with it, too.

16. David Chidlow

David Chidlow New Grayhead

So.... has anyone listened to these recordings yet? Mine are on their way. Cant wait

17. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

When do they mail?

18. David Chidlow

David Chidlow New Grayhead

Pretty sure 10 days after the show you ordered, longer for International (lucky me in Australia). Awesome concerts. Saw him in Berlin last year and at Lucerne this year, and caught the final tours in Sydney a couple of years ago but that concert wasnt Acoustic/solo.

cdcase and John like this.
  19. jturtles

jturtles New Grayhead

I did the digital download of night #2. Had it instantly. Amazing show.

cdcase likes this.
  20. Dave

Dave Member Grayhead

Anybody got their CD yet? Had a dispatched email earlier this week.