May 3, 2014 Colonial Theatre, Boston, MA

Discussion in '2014 April/May - USA and Canada' started by davidcotyalex, Apr 1, 2014.

1. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

please post here all thoughts / comments / hopes and dreams / etc etc for this show

2. davidcotyalex

very excited for this one.....coty and alex get in late friday night so fingers crossed on another great boston experience - knowing where this sits on the tour I am pretty sure we will get a good one

looking forward to seeing faces old and new......some of the new already feel like they are old lmfao ;)

stoked!

after this gig I can collapse in exhaustion and will be entering some sort of facility after all the festivities kicking off on 4/24! :p

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  3. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

WOO HOO!!!!

And that is all I have to say right now.

And are you calling me old?:headphone:

davidcotyalex likes this.
  4. davidcotyalex

old friend my dear old friend!!! :D

Tinab likes this.
  5. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

Nothing like that home town crowd - 'dat boston crowd. hahaha... Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

6. davidcotyalex

absotuteeely!!! as well sir as well ;)

7. Helen_Can

Helen_Can Member Grayhead

I'll be there with bells and whistles... no, wait, I'll leave those at home, definitely. I'm up for a drink right before the concert with anyone and everyone who loves David Gray.

8. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

Four grueling weeks left. Here's to hoping the time passes pretty quickly so I don't end up driving everyone insane.:headphone:

9. pgethea

pgethea New Grayhead

Just got my email from davidgray.com, with my ticket assignment:

For this show, we have assigned you the following seat(s): Orchestra Pit, row 1, seat(s) 105, 106.

I am looking at the seating charts and there is no Orhestra Pit, Row 1... any idea if this is the actual first row?

Sounds like I got pretty lucky. For the record, I bought during the presale, clicked on the GO button right as the http://time.gov/ clock said 11:00:00 and got right in, finished my order in less than 30 seconds. My time stamp for my order was 11:01 am, got my order confirmation at 11:03 am.

Helen_Can and nevermind like this.
  10. davidcotyalex

11. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

row L, dead center.

Y'all enjoy your front rows and pristine view. I'll be in the dead center of the venue with my neophyte grayhead friend getting absolutely smacked by the sound system, taking all the videos I want with no security enforcing fake rules :D

Til then! Less than a month to go.

davidcotyalex and JackieJo like this.
  12. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

I got F 7. Pretty excited. And yes fox....take all the glorious videos please! See ya there!

Helen_Can likes this.
  13. Helen_Can

Pge

14. Helen_Can

Pgethea, yes you got extremely lucky and good for you. :) I had the same purchasing experience, got in right away, registration process smooth as silk and I just got my seat assignment yesterday. Row I.... REALLY? I even took the time to write a sweet little note asking to please put me as close to the front as possible (corny but I figured it was worth a shot). Guess not! Im front row in Boston so I'm happy and trying not to sound like a greedy bee. I just want to be close to the action, that's all. Row I may not be 2 miles away from the stage, but it is definitely NOT close to the action. Ah well... I'll see what can be done about that that night. :p[/quote]

15. davidcotyalex

16. davidcotyalex

17. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

at least you're in the part of the theater that rises the further back you go, and you're centered! Row I won't be bad at all. Not in this theater.

upload_2014-4-11_12-39-16.png

Tinab likes this.
  18. davidcotyalex

lol she is orch pit bud............but yes I have been trying to explain to y'all Fox you have the best seat of all I have heard so far :)

so if orch pit 1 means row I right on

thefox likes this.
  19. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

Thanks for the pic fox. I see my little seat.

20. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

(dca) oh.