May 3, 2014 Colonial Theatre, Boston, MA

Discussion in '2014 April/May - USA and Canada' started by davidcotyalex, Apr 1, 2014.

1. pgethea

pgethea New Grayhead

Any idea who is opening up tomorrow? or what time we expect David to hit the stage?

Thanks.

2. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

I know exactly how you feel, I've been to two so far, how fun for you!!!

3. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

its either david kitt or john smith - they split the opener duty - both of which are very good

DG has been hitting close to 9pm as per usual :)

gorgeous gorgeous day here in the city.................the waterfront was just a flurry of activity

gonna rest up for the girls...........and coty and alex not getting here until like midnight..........harvard and bc tomorrow - along with a return to the cool record store where we saw thath do an in-store - upon alex's request! :)

so stoked for this!

JackieJo, jan and wolfie like this.
  4. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

It looks likes it is supposed to be John Smith (yay ;) ). Love to c and a and enjoy yourselves. And please save some of that gorgeousness for tomorrow.

davidcotyalex likes this.
  5. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

Here and relaxing. Waiting for later today to come! I'm so excited! This weekend has already been wonderful. Tomorrow should fully complete it

davidcotyalex and jan like this.
  6. davidcotyalex

nice to finally meet ya! see ya soon!!

Tinab likes this.
  7. Kari

Kari Member Grayhead

Have a fantastic night everyone. I know two girls who stayed up way to late last night giggling all excited for the show tonight... Tina, Michelle have a wonderful time. And the rest of the grayheads......enjoy!...

Tinab likes this.
  8. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Have fun everyone! Can't wait for the stories from this one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinab likes this.
  9. JDub

JDub New Grayhead

Anyone in search of tickets for tonight? I have 2 single seat tix that aren't being used and hate to see them go to waste. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Tinab

Tinab Member Grayhead

Yes it is almost time. Michelle and I have had a blast touring Boston today but now it is time to get all snazzy. A few drinks and then showtime! WOOHOO! This is one very excited girl!:singing::headphone::kiss::wacky:

jan, Eileen and Kari like this.
  11. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Have fun tonight, everyone! I know it has been highly anticipated by many, and it's one I considered as well. Instead, I will be pulling an all-nighter with a bunch of 8 year old girls! ;) Party for me!

JackieJo and davidcotyalex like this.
  12. davidcotyalex

I am so exhausted..............this is day ten of the stretch....I think I have had two days off...............no worries a nap I kinda have my head all are settling in so we should be good

another beautiful boston day..............we took alex by BU but mainly to go visit BC - what a gorgeous campus! not sure on his likelihood since it is 70% catholic but a nice start to the college trails...........we definitely confirmed we want more of a campus feel that say the urban feel of a BU

[​IMG]

then back to newbury comics to get some gear for the boy.............a stroll along newbury street a great lunch at a french bistro and back for naps

now ready to go! looking forward to a few grayheads assembling and let the ridiculousness begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the words of one Tina B....................

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinab, Marcel, jan and 2 others like this.
  13. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

Get jazzy dressed up and have a great time tonight. Michele and you are in for a great night. I can't wait to hear all about it !:)

Tinab and JackieJo like this.
  14. Jen Fogelson

Jen Fogelson New Grayhead

Hi DCA and ppl with much better seats than me. I will be at the back of the orchestra. Can't wait!

davidcotyalex and Eileen like this.
  15. Kari

Kari Member Grayhead

I just got the greatest phone call ever. Tina and Michelle called me from the concert just now, held their phone up high so I could hear David sing.... from here you can almost see the sea!!!..... I just closed my eyes, listened and cried. That is my all time favorite song and reminds me of a lost loved one. I love you two girls. Thank you so much. And David and the band sounded incredible. ..even listening over the phone.xxx

KirstenH, Tinab, VickiC and 2 others like this.
  16. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

Here I am. Waiting to hear . :singing:
    :singing:

17. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Boston May 3, 2014

Gulls

Dun Laoghaire

Incredible

Back In the World

As the Crow Flies

Mutineers

Last Summer

Cake

Snow In Vegas

Girl Like You

Beautiful Agony

Birds of the High Arctic

Shine (solo)

From Here You Can Almost See the Sea

Fugitive

TOIL

Kathleen

Sail Away

Babylon

--------------

TYL

Nemesis

Eileen, Rena, Tinab and 2 others like this.
  18. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Here, from Boston!

Snow in Vegas:

Thanks to kml781!

Birds of the high Arctic:

AND MUTINEERS!! :

Thanks to Chris Van Slyke!

wolfie, Eileen, Sarah.j and 4 others like this.
  19. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

WHOA!! Full Birds of the High Arctic. This is now an instant favorite!!

First thing when I got up this morning was check how it went last night. Can't wait to hear the reports!

Eileen, Tinab and John like this.
  20. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Love Birds of the high Arctic and mutineers absolutely!! Great performance of David and the band... Leaves me speachless..

Edit: Pictures of the show will be here (http://bostonthroughmyeyes.com/) later the day..

Eileen and Tinab like this.