May 31 BIC Bournemouth at Wave 105 Live

Discussion in '2014 June/July - UK and Ireland' started by Rena, May 28, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

David will perform at this year's Wave 105 Live event at the BIC in Bournemouth on May 31. Headlining will be Paloma Faith.

Here is the info I've received today from the O2 in Southampton :

[​IMG]

nevermind likes this.
  2. iamseanharrison

iamseanharrison Member Grayhead

Oh dear, Dave is by far the best of all acts! In sure he may feel a bit awkward amongst some of them. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rena and nevermind like this.
  3. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

:) I fully agree on that.

On the other hand - that's a nice move on the promo side of things. He will reach quite a few people who might not have him on their regular play list.

nevermind, jan and iamseanharrison like this.
  4. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

I don't know if everyone's already seen this but the Wave posted a video of DG's performance at this show -

VickiC, John, RosalieEP and 1 other person like this.
  5. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

I don't know if this was edited but the crowd were rubbish, they didn't seem to get into it. All the while I'm thinking if I was there I would really appreciate the talent before me

6. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Who ever did the sound did an excellent job. Alot of times the voice is prominent and the single instrument is lost. The audience is really in the background on this. That may be why we get the impression they're not into it.

Something a little funky with SAil Away was happening though, reverb, echo, then the sound constricts, something going on with the mic. But I really liked it though...........

7. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

Sail Away, what a song..!