New concert dates announced

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Rena, Mar 8, 2017.

1. KirstenH

KirstenH Active Grayhead

Maybe a gathering of Grayheads again? That would be wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixstringedman and wolfie like this.
  2. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

When I saw Milwaukee I thought of you and @sixstringedman and getting together last time. Count me in if there is a gathering. :)

KirstenH and sixstringedman like this.
  3. sixstringedman

sixstringedman Member Grayhead

I am sure the wife and I are in for another Grayhead gathering!! @KirstenH @wolfie

Just trying to arrange the kiddos with grandparents and timing of it all for the day. Let's keep in touch and figure it out!
    And SO excited he chose the Pabst over the Riverside. Don't think I have been to the Pabst for a concert, but with only about half the capacity of the Riverside, this should be excellent for a solo show!

KirstenH and wolfie like this.
  4. Gray_Day_6

Gray_Day_6 New Grayhead

So frustrating...the DG.com pre-sale link didn't work, the Live Nation pre-sale didn't work...Grrrrr.

5. Dana

Dana New Grayhead

I'm very frustrated as well. I had the pre-sale ticket code for Minneapolis, was in as quick as possible right at 10, nothing available, even if I select one seat. I've never had this much trouble with getting tickets. If I can't get any through general sale tomorrow I'll be upset.

UPDATE: I kept trying to get in and about 20 minutes later, I finally got two tickets! Phew. Good luck to everyone else.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    sixstringedman likes this.
  6. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

sixstringedman and Main like this.
  7. KirstenH

KirstenH Active Grayhead

Looking forward to seeing you both again @wolfie and @sixstringedman. I'll stay in touch on the details. I'm ready for a great night.

sixstringedman and wolfie like this.
  8. KirstenH

KirstenH Active Grayhead

Tonight's the night!!

VickiC and wolfie like this.