NORTH AMERICAN TOUR + MUTINEERS SPECIAL OFFER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Tours 2014' started by nevermind, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Barry Thomson

Barry Thomson New Grayhead

I checked my spam email, regular email, etc and didnt see any email with a pre-sale code. I am trying to get the Reno show Aug 29, 2014 - can anyone help??!
    Thanks!

2. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Thanks so much for the sound advice everyone! I got row D and am quite happy about it :)

Kari likes this.
  3. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

How many tickets are you trying to get? I only bought 4 so I think you can buy 2 with my code... here it is:
    Good luck, Barry!

4. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

I realized I should probably send it in a private message, so I'll do that now ;)

5. Barry Thomson

Barry Thomson New Grayhead

No bother Lara - it worked!!!! You are a life saver!

6. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Yay!!! :happy:

7. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

So I was in the middle of nowhere South Dakota when I pulled over at 8:59am local time and asked my daughter to forgive my lunacy as I scrambled to get tickets through the phone. I should have downloaded the app ahead of time. Oh well. I got a pair in row L for Raleigh. I was going to put in for a single ticket to charlotte, but I got row 15 and decided I could risk waiting for something better later rather than take up another ten minutes of our trip. Anyone going to either of those? I'm excited about this tour. I just wish this hadn't all gone down suddenly while I was travelling.

Eileen likes this.
  8. davidcotyalex

davidcotyalex Well-Known Grayhead

i really hate it the way everyone is so fecken ready to hang the doood for the way ticket sales go..................

it is unchartered territory for one in terms of technologies evolving so brokers keep getting access but also the marketing of these venues often dictates the process - for instance if i recall the boston venue is livenation

you expect dg to take on that sheite lmfao?!

i get the frustration and the lack of perfection and the fact that there are 72 tickets for sale on the hub..............but seriously there is so much going on in terms of trying to launch an album correctly in today's world that the least of what they should have to worry about is how the mother friecken tickets get sold

thank you for your attention to this public service message

VickiC and thefox like this.
  9. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

I think that David has tried, yet again, to come up with a system with his fans in mind. It seems to have worked pretty well in most instances, except Nashville. I think the reason there was because it was the only presale going on at the moment. Unfortunately, the ability of the professional ticket getters always seems to get the best - that's the fustration. At least there are lots of shows to choose from, and I am up for a little travel. We'll see where the road leads.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    Eileen likes this.
  10. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

The two shows that Kari, Michele and I are going to were not through ticket master. We have a 4-6 week wait to see we are sitting.
    Oregon and WA are it for us this time. We are thrilled Michele will be here from North Carolina to join the Grayhead Northwest party :)

Kari likes this.
  11. Eileen

Eileen Member Grayhead

All went great for the DG website sale. Both Kari and I were able to get on for both WA and OR and neither of us had any problem :)

Kari likes this.
  12. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

I think the presales went well this time. There will always be the odd show that is very hard to get. I like that with the davidgray.com presales run through Ticketmaster (rather than dg.com) you know what seats you have right away. That is a plus for me. Personally I am just so grateful that there are any presales at all. With all the complaining that goes on about them I wouldn't blame them for not doing them but the fact that they do is very much appreciated!

Eileen, Kari, nevermind and 3 others like this.