Nov 17 2016 Boston MA USA CITI Schubert Theatre

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour USA/Canada' started by Rena, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Teemto

Teemto Active Grayhead

oh wow!!!

2. Connecticut USA Fan

Connecticut USA Fan New Grayhead

What a show it was. Thank you for posting the videos with Clune. Him coming out sent the show into the stratosphere!! "I've been shopping" :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nevermind, John and wolfie like this.
  3. Crazy Canadian

Crazy Canadian Member Grayhead

I can completely agree to all the super comments about the Boston gig... I LOVE "thefox"'s review!!!!!! I was mesmerized to say the least... David was absolutely on his top game... I had nosebleed seats, so no great photos... the atmosphere was brilliant (minus the chatterers...how rude!!!!!)... The blend of the "old" stuff and the "new" stuff was genius... DG truly is an amazing and brilliant artist... solo and to sound that good??? wow, I was blown away... DG chatted a lot, and was simply magical. The whole evening was truly unbelievable... The "Clune" appearance was yet another treat... three songs, three different instruments (all of which he pulled out of a plastic shopping bag on stage.. :) )... Although it has been a decade since they played together, they still played together as if they hadn't skipped a beat... After the show ended, I did have the opportunity to go behind the scenes from the stage door... I was fortunate enough to get a set list from the dressing room mirror (thank you!!!- you know who you are!!), have a beer, and have a lovely chat with DG, Clune and a few other very fine folks (R, T, &I)... It was awesome!! DG signed my set list too!!! What a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou everyone for your posts and videos.... :) another nite I will never forget! xx

carmel59 likes this.
  4. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Thank you everyone for sharing this concert!!! The songs from Flesh were amazing. I'm a relatively new fan and had to see where a few of the songs came from. I keep discovering new treasures!!!

sixstringedman likes this.
  5. ak11

ak11 Well-Known Grayhead

Haven't posted in a while. I like this tour a lot. The set lists are incredible (Mystery of Love!!) and CLUUUNNNEEEEEEE

sixstringedman likes this.
  6. Ted K

Ted K Member Grayhead

Does anyone know if there is a recording of any of these shows floating around the internet?

7. chris johnson

chris johnson Member Grayhead

I want to hear David's acapaella song again. The melody keeps floating through my mind. Some one posted it on the Forum, but I can't find it again.
    Help?

8. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

hey there - see the "Live Performances" tab in the forum... i think you'll enjoy it.