Nov 20 2016 New York City NY USA Apollo Theater

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour USA/Canada' started by Rena, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

All the info about David's concert on Nov 20 2016 in New York City NY USA at the Apollo Theater can be posted here.

So who are the lucky ones who managed to get tickets?

2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Actually that's the one US show we were thinking of going to. It did not work out unfortunately. But for those of you going - this is going to be amazing for sure.

Murphy243 likes this.
  3. Gecko

Gecko Member Grayhead

I have an extra pair for tomorrow's show.

4. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

David on Fb: Thank you New York for a great show. Really special theatre, sang my heart out. X

Gecko and John like this.
  5. Gecko

Gecko Member Grayhead

It was awesome! Annnd he played DĂșn Laoghaoire!! :D

6. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Sending out an SOS.. does anyone out there have the setlist from this show?!?!

@Gecko, did DG play Debauchery in NYC? If so I will give up on that .001% chance I'm holding onto of him playing it in California. Thanks!

7. Gecko

Gecko Member Grayhead

He did not play it.

8. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

On Fb Jacqueline posted the setlist:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixstringedman and wolfie like this.
  9. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

10. Ted K

Ted K Member Grayhead

Anyone know if there is a recording of any of these shows floating around?. I have a recording from 2011 at the Beacon Theater in NYC. It was posted here.

11. Murphy243

Murphy243 New Grayhead

It was absolutely amazing. A solo, acoustic show with just David was fantastic!

Rena likes this.
  12. Murphy243

Murphy243 New Grayhead

What about the song he sang that is named after a city in Ireland. It's one I'd never heard before, but he wrote it after the market crashed I believe in 2008 (?). I don't remember the name of it, but I believe its not on your list.

lori

13. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

@Murphy243 that song is Dun Laoghaoire. In Berlin he said it was written during the Draw the Line era.

Best, Rena