Nov 23 2016 Collingswood NJ USA Scottish Rite Auditorium

Discussion in '2016 The Best of David Gray Tour USA/Canada' started by Rena, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

All the info about David's concert on Nov 23 2016 in Collingswood NJ USA at the Scottish Rite Auditorium can be posted here.

2. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Has anybody seen the setlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfie likes this.
  3. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Since DG already posted the set list on Instagram I will just mention that Now and Always was not played, Dun Laoghaire was not played, As I'm Leaving was played and everything else as printed was played. Also, when David first took the stage he sang and clapped a song (no guitar or piano), not one I knew offhand. (Edited to add that DG said on Instagram that the song is "One Fine Morning.") The whole audience clapped along with him. Very, very cool moment and I knew immediately it was going to be a special night. The setlist speaks for itself I think! Sweet little venue, good crowd, nice vibe and just a super enjoyable gig. David said he enjoyed every second and I know we in the audience did too!!

Today is American Thanksgiving and while I don't want to be too cheesy I would not be honest if I did not send into the universe my deep thanks for DG, his music, this tour. David's music has been my companion for many years and through good and bad. I could not imagine my life without it. It is so appropriate for such a great show to have been on the eve of Thanksgiving. Now to home and turkey and then onwards for more DG. I don't deserve any of it but I'm so grateful and so thankful.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    carmel59, VickiC, KirstenH and 2 others like this.
  4. sixstringedman

sixstringedman Member Grayhead

Awesome sounding set! Just trying to imagine what Now and Always would sound like solo.... hmmm.

And yes, thankful for David Gray. Having not able to see any of these amazing new shows, I have just been obsessing over all DG for the past week more than usual. :) Hope all is well Wolfie and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KirstenH and wolfie like this.
  5. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

@sixstringedman - Jon, thank you and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!! I am sorry that DG didn't make it to Milwaukee or Chicago or somewhere closer to you and also KirstenH. Hopefully next time! Until then obsess away! ;)

KirstenH likes this.