Nov 24 2014 Tivoli Vredenburg - Utrecht, Netherlands

Discussion in '2014 November December Continental Europe and UK' started by Rena, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Thanks for finding this @nevermind. I can't stop listening, this is such a stellar version. Perfect.

2. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Utrecht.... Wow! A really really really beautiful city.. I had an amazing day around the "Grachten"! We paid 30 Euros for parking :D :D
    The gig was absolutely great.. Not that special as cologne, but the sound was soooo great. Brilliant mood as always ^^ I've around 100 photographs.. But no internet actually.. I will share the best with you as soon as possible ;) Lovely to meet Rena, Marcel and Raymond (even shortly)!

Will write more when I'm back online ^^

nevermind likes this.
  3. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Hey Folks,

Will try and write a bit of a review soon.. Loved this gig in Utrecht :D

Lovely audience, great to meet some of you including Rena, Raymond, Chris, Simon, John and lots of people I do not know by name... But please come and tell who you are ;)
    Oh and even Sarah was there, wow ! :)

See you soon folks, next stop Dublin

John and Rena like this.
  4. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Ah, forgot to say that John Smith will come next year solo (possibly with band :D) to germany.. I catched him in Utrecht to ask him that ;)
    Would be great to see him live again!! Would be worthy to travell to berlin or cologne.. Maybe I would see some familiar faces there? :D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  5. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

In this video you can see the moment where my heart smashed down to earth as well as his guitar.. Luckily he has more than one of this model ;)

Great memories!