November 15 - Salisbury MA?

Discussion in '2014 August September October - USA' started by Ginger, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Grayhead

Anyone going to the Salisbury MA show - RiverFeast 2014?

2. Lauren

Lauren New Grayhead

I am desperately looking for tickets for the Salisbury show. I somehow didn't hear about it until today. Please let me know if you hear of any available tickets!!! My dad and I are huge, long time fans of DG from boston, would die to go to this intimate show!

3. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

@Lauren, it was wonderful to meet you. I am so glad that you reached out today and that you decided to come to the show. You are a sweetheart and obviously a huge fan. Hope to see you next time DG is in Boston! :)

This was one of the highlights of the year for me. David performed solo at this show and it was so very special and beautiful. I still can't believe he did Dancing - amazing. Very light on the Mutineers material which was such a change from all the recent shows I've been to. The crowd was quite well behaved, overall, considering it was a very long event on a Saturday night. Just loved this evening. I am so grateful David made this trip to Salisbury to do this show. I will never forget it.

Setlist for Salisbury, MA:

Birds of the High Arctic

Back in the World

Shine

From Here You Can Almost See the Sea

TOIL

Say Hello Wave Goodbye

Jackdaw

Dancing With Both Feet Off the Ground

It Accumulates

TYL

In the Morning

Flame

PFM

Babylon

-------------------------

Nemesis

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  4. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Oh Jesus!! This is hard for me to read!! I love to see that Jackdaw is back, also Say Hello Wave Goodbye!! AND: Dancing With Both Feet Off the Ground!! *Seufz* (german for sigh). This is my most loved unreleased song right before Alive and All the Love!! I hope someone captured the concert ^^ The other songs are great too! I'm glad you were there @wolfie @Lauren and I hope David plays Dancing, Say Hello Wave Goodbye and Jackdaw in Cologne this week!!

nevermind likes this.
  5. Lauren

Lauren New Grayhead

WHAT a night! @wolfie I am eternally grateful. I was so surprised (happily) at the song selection. It all still seems like a dream! Since the other shows I have attended have been at fairly large venues (and I can never get seats anywhere close), this experience meant so much to me. "From here you can almost see the sea" was one of the highlights for me, and I was blown away by that especially extraordinary version of "nemesis". Exquisite (still wiping away tears ;)) @wolfie it was a pleasure to meet such an enormous fan, and like I said before-- you are my new DG idol! I'm a terrible picture taker and hate having the screen in front of me but took two quick ones..the one I've attached is the better of the two if you can believe it. I think it does give a sense of te quiet intimacy though...just a man and his guitar and piano: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416150762.754972.jpg

6. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

OH my Gosh, what a fantastic setlist, I think if I was there and he started In The Morning, I would have fell off my seat, don't know what it is about that one........

nevermind likes this.
  7. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Wow! Glad it was such a great show! Would have loved to be there!

wolfie likes this.
  8. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Please forgive me - solo

And a funny version of Babylon.. Oh David.. Who wrote this song ^^ :D