October 2, 2014 - N. Charleston Perf. Arts Ctr. - N. Charleston, SC.

Discussion in '2014 August September October - USA' started by wolfie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. wolfie

wolfie Well-Known Grayhead

Very much looking forward to this show tonight and excited to see Rosalie and Michelle again. David's voice sounded a lot better last night and his latest Instagram post is very encouraging.

To everyone going to the show in North Charleston tonight, have a great time! And please come back after the show to share your thoughts, pictures, videos - anything you'd like!

2. Michelle Credle

Michelle Credle Member Grayhead

Super fun crowd! Had a blast with Rosalie and Melissa! This show was the complete package. :woot:

3. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

What a fun night! I'm so glad I was able to add this show. At first the crowd was a little slow to dare to get up and move, even though I could hear people around me excited about even the new songs. Finally, Michelle and I decided to go for it and get up, and by the end of the show nearly everyone was on their feet. It was great to be with her and Wolfie and some other wonderful folks. :) Thanks for bringing me into the fold.

I took some pictures with my good camera that I won't be able to post until Monday or so. I was tempted to take video, but I was enjoying the show too much for that.

ETA: Oh, and DG's voice was doing better. Still a little raspy and struggling to hit a note here and there, but it was definitely back after a worrisome disappearance in Florida.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  4. wolfie

Setlist for North Charleston:

Birds of the High Arctic

Girl Like You

Beautiful Agony

Back in the World

As the Crow Flies

Mutineers

Last Summer

My Oh My

Sail Away

Kathleen

TOIL

Ain't No Love

Incredible

Cake

Fugitive

Silver Lining

Be Mine (trio)

Babylon (solo)

PFM

----------------------

TYL

Nemesis

Highlight of this show for me was Ain't No Love. One of my favorites and so wonderful to hear it again. Fun set and David did a good job of getting the crowd into it. The people next to me left about 7 or 8 songs which was baffling to me. Their loss! His voice sounded much better to me than it had in Florida. I just continue to love this tour and the energy and passion from DG and the band. Rosalie and Michelle - I am so thrilled for both of you that you were able to make this show. I'm sorry I wasn't sitting with you guys but I so enjoyed getting to see you both again and I hope to see you again soon.

5. RosalieEP

Ha! Ask Michelle what I thought of Ain't No Love! Everyone sitting in my perimeter had a good laugh at my reaction. :oops:

Michelle Credle and wolfie like this.
  6. wolfie

LOL, she told me last night when I told her how I reacted to it. :)

Michelle Credle and RosalieEP like this.
  7. Michelle Credle

I had a similar reaction to "Sail Away". Loved Rosalie's reaction to "Ain't No Love", though. Priceless! And thank you for dancing with me Rosalie!

RosalieEP likes this.
  8. RosalieEP

Here are my pictures from the show! I tried to get pictures of everyone on stage, but I'm only posting the pictures that came out well. I kind of wish I had had decided to take video too, but like I said, I was too in the moment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Michelle Credle

They should hire you to go to all the shows and take pics! These are fantastic! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

10. RosalieEP

11. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Ohhhhhh yeah!!! see what I mean now? that is utterly fantastic!!!! The impact of that photo is multiplied by that editing, excellent job, you even took the mic out of his head!!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    RosalieEP likes this.