Rare stuff corner/ Search for and find what you have been looking for...

Discussion in 'Poetry and Books Corner' started by phillydog109, Nov 24, 2013.

1. phillydog109

phillydog109 New Grayhead

Hello, fellow Grayheads! I'm asking for help in finding a copy of Stephen King's "The Dead Zone". I realize they are available just about anywhere, but I'm looking for a publishing date of 8/18/1980. That is my daughter's date of birth and she has been searching herself for a copy. Please let me know (foreign editions are also welcome). I will be happy to replace the book, if you wish. Thank you all so much, and I'm glad to be a part of the new site.

2. phillydog109

Sorry folks...It's The Stand that she is looking for. Again, thank you!

3. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back Phil !

Hope all is well, and you never know if someone here has got what you are looking for :cool:

Take care,

Marcel.

4. Michelle Credle

Michelle Credle Member Grayhead

Philly, I've just seen this post. My apologizes. I haven't posted much, I was mlcapc on the old forum. I checked my copy of The Stand. I'm attaching photos. If it's what you are looking for it's all yours.

Attached Files:

5. phillydog109

Thank you, Michelle! It's not the copy I have been looking for. Many thanks for doing this, I owe you one!!

Michelle Credle likes this.
  6. Michelle Credle

Michelle Credle Member Grayhead

Awwww, I'm sorry. Wish it had been the correct one. It's my favorite book so if I could pass it on to someone else I would have done so, happily. If I come across one I'll be sure to let you know.

7. chris johnson

chris johnson Member Grayhead

Does anyone know whether David sells his photographs? There are several on his website that I would love to have.

8. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Sorry Chris, I have never heard of David selling any of his non-musical art may it be his paintings or his photographs. Sometimes things turn up at charity auctions though but that's very rarely.