Santa?

Discussion in 'All About David' started by cdcase, Nov 24, 2014.

1. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Any chance Santa can deliver us a new DVD from the Mutineers tour for Christmas?

Sent from meeemy iPhfone using rhTapatalkrnreeysseeexxedenpjghsdeewqtnr tyrermawrltryy

2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

That's a brilliant idea. Highly unlikely but still...

3. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Not going to happen, the only recorded show is not really part of the Muniteers tour (Roundhouse)

4. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

Wasn't the Ryman show recorded?

Sent from meeemy iPhfone using rhTapatalkrnreeysseeexxedenpjghsdeewqtnr tyrermawrltryy

5. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Yeah, the Ryman stream should be there, recorded.. It was a fulminant concert...
    Otherwise, a good Christmas present would be an EP of Dancing with both feet lifted off the ground! This song would be the perfect christmas present for all Grayheads and DG-fans!!
    IMAGINE this song released as signed and limited christmas EP... Without any guitar.. Only with Robbie, Caroline and Niamh.. This would be the best present I can imagine!! I would even love a post-christmas EP.. And would even take it as Download... I mean David is on tour actually.. :D

LINK

6. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

If there was any Christmas release it would have been there already.

And yes, I heard the Ryman show was recorded somehow but not sure for who.

7. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Well. I would not mind a nice little Easter present either...

And since David records the audio of each and every show he has ever done - there is an almost infinite pool of material to take from. So there is always the possibility of a nice surprise from him.

Marcel and John like this.
  8. James Moon

James Moon Member Grayhead

It would have been fantastic if the show from the Emmanuel Centre was recorded. What a fantastic concert and one amazing venue. Lots of special memories from that one.

nevermind and Lou like this.