Seat allocation

Discussion in '2014 June/July - UK and Ireland' started by wildhope, Jun 12, 2014.

1. wildhope

wildhope Member Grayhead

Hi
    Has everyone received your email for seat number from the presale? I'm still waiting for my email for The Lowry. My original email stating I'd got tickets said I'd receive another email giving seat numbers.

Thanks

2. thefox

thefox Active Grayhead

I dont know if this helps - but was it from the DG official site for the August US tour upcoming?

If so, I got my official email about 4 weeks before the gig in April. I'm sure you'll hear from them in late June/Early July.

3. wildhope

wildhope Member Grayhead

It's for the UK tour. I'm going early July and worried I've not heard about tickets yet. I got another ticketdfor another gig on the venues website and know my seat for that one. Just need to know what I've got in Manchester and details about picking up tickets

4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Did you check your spam folder ? The seat allocations went out quite a while ago.

If you can't find it in your inbox just email support@davidgray.com and include your order number. They will be able to help you.

5. wildhope

wildhope Member Grayhead

Hi Rena
    I have no email in my spam folder unfortunately. I have tried emailing using the email address you gave but it won't send to it due to 'relay access denied', whatever that means! I'll try again later but may need a contact number or further help .

Edited to say, I've messaged the support via the Ticket section of the website. Thanks again for your help Rena :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    Rena likes this.
  6. Kirk

Kirk New Grayhead

We got our email with ticket allocation for The Lowry on May 2nd,hope you get sorted soon,enjoy the show