UK tour merchandise

Discussion in '2014 June/July - UK and Ireland' started by Rena, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

There is some nice tour merch available.

And - after many years the tour book is back!

Picture will follow.

JackieJo likes this.
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]

Actually there are iPhone cases too, right behind that guy. They are coming in the album cover design.

3. Andrew valente

Andrew valente New Grayhead

Hi Rena,
    On the back of the gray tee shirt does it have dates on back and how much are they so I can bring enof money with me x x

4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Hi Andrew,

the shirts are £20 each. Actually I do not know if there are tour dates on the back of the grey shirts. Usually there aren't if the backs are not being displayed at the merch stand. The black one has tour dates which is why I have bought one.

5. Andrew valente

Thanks Rena they 20 as well x

6. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Andrew, the prices are as follows:

sweat shirt £ 35
    all t shirts £ 20
    tote bag £ 12
    tour book £ 10
    key rings £ 5
    iPhone case £ 15
    CDs £ 10 (excluding Mutineers)

7. Andrew valente

Thanks so much x

Rena likes this.
  8. Andrew valente

Think ill be getting tee shirt tour book and key ring me thinks, I so cant wait now snow in vagas is an incredible song

9. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

Hope to get a tour book - I have one from ANDAM tour, if I remember correctly, and it's full of great stories.

10. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

The tour book is very well done. An interesting read and great pictures. Worth every penny.

KirstenH likes this.
  11. WhereIfall2013

WhereIfall2013 Member Grayhead

I concur on the tour book. Great stuff with the band, about the album and Dave himself. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have a ANDAM one as well(and my 1st ever show in the States), and a Life In Slow Motion one. That was with a DVD too.

12. meowhead55

meowhead55 New Grayhead

Where can I order a t shirt? My friend went to the concert in Manchester and missed out on getting a tee. It's her birthday soon and I thought about getting her one but there is nothing on davidgray.com shop. Any help you can give will be appreciated!

13. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

At the moment the new Mutineers design t-shirts are available at concerts only. They will be featured on davidgray.com at some point in the future for sure.

Fingers crossed you will be able to get one in time for your friend's birthday.

meowhead55 likes this.
  14. meowhead55

meowhead55 New Grayhead

Thank you for that. Unfortunately her birthday is next weekend so looks like we may be late with her present! But we can give her an IOU. :)