Videos dissappear

Discussion in 'Help' started by carmel59, Dec 3, 2013.

1. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

If anyone has any hints as to why when I post a video, it is there right after the post, I come back, maybe later in the evening, not there. I may check again the next day, its there. Very strange. Thank you

2. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Having the same problem, sorta. I haven't posted any videos, but in a few threads I can see that people have posted a link (As I'm Leaving, for example, in the Live Performance section) but I see no link. And I really want to watch that one ... (insert crying emoji)

3. carmel59

Yes, I've seen the problem in other posts also, but no one has addressed what is happening. I've tried various ways in posting a video. The last one I did included the link so at least the link is there, but the video disappeared today when I checked again. It was there last night. I posted Shine from the Wexford concert

4. carmel59

5. Elysium

Elysium Active Grayhead

Yes that's the same link Carmel, it's a fab video. Strange I can still see the video above for As I'm leaving yet the Tidal wave one has disappeared. I have noticed that videos disappear then sometimes re-appear.
    I know Marcel will have been really busy since returning from Ireland and Rena is on a holiday, but any help will be much appreciated.

:)

6. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Yep, worth asking for help. That's a great one I had not seen. He didn't know what he was going to play when he walked in. I love it when artists are put on the spot to play something and you can tell what mood, or frame of mind they are in by whatever song they are feeling at that moment and decide to play. Always a little better performance when they are really mentally in that place when they play.

7. Lara

Lara Member Grayhead

Oooooh! Tidal Wave..gonna track that one down next!

8. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

Just a quick note to say we will be doing some maintenance soon that should help avoiding issues like these.. The process will involve every user to reset their password once, so do expect to see an e-mail with a link for that over the next two weeks.

Cheers,

Marcel

9. carmel59

Thank you!!!!